● You sign up on our website – we understand your profiles and requirements. We may
also have a brief telephonic call where required
● You can choose a suitable package and make the requisite payment.
● With the help of our proprietary matching algorithm and curated review, we select the
most suitable mentor(s) from our panel.
● The session is scheduled as per mutual convenience. The session happens over
Phone / Video Call.
Will you help me choose a mentor? I am not sure whom to choose.
● Yes – our Career Mentorship Officers will help you choose a suitable mentor. We can
connect over phone at your convenience to understand your preferences and
schedule the session.
Can I connect to a Mentor on phone / video?
● Absolutely – most of our mentoring sessions happen over phone / video, making it
convenient for both you and the mentor. In case the mentor is in the same city, we
can arrange for a face-to-face interaction if you have a strong preference for that.
Will you share my contact details with the mentor?
● To maintain privacy, we do not share your contact details with the mentor or vice
versa. You will receive an incoming phone call at the scheduled time / link to a video
chat, without disclosing your phone number to the mentor.
Can I choose a mentor myself?
● We are upgrading our portal shortly and you will soon be able to browse our mentor
panel and choose your mentors.
Is there a discount for multiple sessions?
● We do provide a discount for multiple sessions. You can choose to either
o Buy a bundle / package of sessions with different / same mentors for a
o Subsequent sessions with the same mentor also come at a discounted price
● We offer a 10% discount for booking two sessions, 20% for 3 or more sessions
How many mentors can I get? Do you have packages?
● You can get as many mentors as you require. We can build a custom package for
you based on your needs. However any particular session would feature one mentor.
What if I don’t like my mentorship session? Can I get a refund?
● In the rarest of rare cases, if you feel that you didn’t receive any value from your
session, we can offer you a complimentary session with another mentor or 100%
What if I am not available at the Mentor’s free time?
● We schedule our sessions at a time which is mutually convenient to both the mentor
and the mentee, but in case your are unavailable during the Mentor’s free time, we
can request the mentor for some other time which might be comfortable to you. If
this is not possible, we will re-schedule your session with another equivalent mentor
Why do you charge for this? This feels expensive.
● Our mentors are busy and are making an extra effort to pull out time for mentoring
you. Hence, we need to compensate them financially for their time and effort.
Further, we incur significant platform communication costs and need to cover
overheads and allow for a small margin for our time and efforts. Hence, our
mentorship efforts are on a paid basis.
● If you look at it, our fees are comparable to how much you would earn in a day – for
mentorship that can yield lifelong benefits. Take a call wisely.
Do you also offer courses / certificates?
● No, we do not offer courses, but we would be glad to issue certificates or other
validation of the sessions you have taken up in case you would like to carry this on
your profile / resume.
Will you also find me a job?
● No, we can not help you find a job, but our mentors can help you improve your
hire-ability and candidature, which should improve your chances of finding a job.
I am very interested in this – How can I spread the word?
● You can help us by spreading the word to your friends / family / peers. You can
advise them to visit www.mentoryes.com or call us on 011 39 588 588. Alternately,
you can share their details with us and our mentorship officers will reach out to
● You can even share your testimonials on our portal or on social media
I have some ideas or suggestions / I have a query – how do I share them?
● You can e-mail your ideas or suggestions / query to email@example.com – we’ll
study that and revert asap