Qualified for JEE Advanced? Congrats! Good luck for JEE Advanced.
MentorYes has compiled an easy reference guide to signing up for JEE Advanced for aspirants.
Registration open from April 29, 10 am – May 04, 5 pm.
2. Go to www.jeeadv.ac.in
3. Login and provide basic information
4. Choose language of paper (English / Hindi)
5. Choose your preferred test centre – List of cities available here
6. Upload scans of relevant documents: (Official site)
- Class 10 certificate
- Class 12 certificate (if appeared in 2015)
- Birth certificate – if Class 10 certificate does not indicate the date of birth)
- If there is a name change vis-à-vis Class 10 certificate, a gazette notification is required.
- OBC-NCL candidates: OBC-NLC certificate issued after June 1, 2015
- SC candidates: Caste Certificate
- ST candidates: Tribe Certificate
- PWD candidates: Disability / Dyslexia certificate
- Candidates requiring scribes – Documents required
- DS Category: Certificate
- OCI / PIO: OCI certificate / PIO card
- Candidates whose Class XII examination Board is outside India: A certificate from the Association of Indian Universities to the effect that the examination qualified by the candidates is equivalent to the Class XII examination.
7. Pay the fees
- Female Candidates : INR 1000
- SC, ST, PwD Candidates : INR 1000
- All Other Candidates : INR 2000
- Candidates with exam centre in Dubai : USD 220
- Detailed instructions related to the payment of registration fee will be given on the online registration portal. Service charges, processing fees, etc may be charged by banks.
Good luck everyone! Do well and crack the exam!
PS: If you want some guidance / mentorship from IITians, click here for our IIT Mentorship Program
(This is a compilation provided in best faith by MentorYes, based on the Information Bulletin issued on April 24, 2016. Aspirants are advised to constantly check the official site for updates and accurate information.)