Young India Challenge is an experiential event designed for the top youth from the
country to #DoWhatYouLove.
YIC is designed & delivered by Human Circle. MentorYes is proud to be the Mentorship
Partners for the Event.
What is the Young India Challenge?
Young India Challenge (YIC) is a two day experiential national event for the top creative
young minds to engage in innovative programs that will broaden their mindset and move
them closer to what they love doing. Participants are selected from across the country
YIC is an opportunity to discover and explore what you love doing by taking up an
incredible challenge and connecting with the best mentors and career opportunities.
It is an opportunity for the selected youth to learn, grow and connect with the top
industry leaders, best-selling authors, incredible speakers and game-changing
entrepreneurs to gain leverage to grow their network and career. Selected participants
meet incredible people and understand how to turn their passion into a successful
career and get paid.
Why Young India Challenge?
● Are you someone who has a big vision about your life but don’t really know where to
● Would you like to create an impact but don’t have a network of people who would
● Have you ever wondered why some people are living their lives in happiness,
fulfillment and success, while the others are regretting and wondering why things are
not happening for them?
● Are you confused about what should be the next steps in your life and career path?
YIC is for you if:
● You would like to make your career/life more meaningful, fulfilling and passion
● You would like to proactively be in charge of your career and life throughout different
circumstances and not be dependent on the employer, tests or external situations.
● You are entering the job market soon and would like to be more competitive.
● You would like to make a change in your career or in life.
10 reasons to experience Young India Challenge
1. Explore Your Passion: Most of us are unaware of our interests. Find what you
don’t enjoy doing, or better, start exploring your passion in these two days!
2. #DoWhatYouLove: Don’t waste your life doing things which you don’t enjoy. Learn
to follow your passion fearlessly and make it payable!
3. Find New Friends: You’ll find best young minds from all over India with different
talents and backgrounds. Get a chance to connect with them and explore more.
4. Meet Awesome Speakers: Speakers from leading organisations like Microsoft,
Facebook, KPMG, Business World, etc. will guide you to pursue your passion with
their own stories and challenges.
5. The Challenge: Young India Challenge comes up with a real life problem which
has to be solved in teams. Witness some of the real life critical situations while
6. Get Motivated: The speaker sessions and challenge will not only guide you to
pursue your dream but will also encourage you to abide by your heart.
7. Make Effective Networks: With so many brilliant young minds and speakers all
around, one can grab this opportunity to connect with them and bring best out of
8. Get Job or Internship: Yes, many speakers and mentors look forward to inviting
delegates for join their organisations. This will provide you with a new learning
experience and of course, a good job profile.
9. Experience Awesomeness: Young India Challenge is just not another academic
conference. You’ll enjoy meeting new people, doing fun activities and exploring.
The experience is mind blowing and life changing.
10.Because it is Young India Challenge: If any of the above reasons don’t amuse
you, then join us for being the part of the unique movement of #DoWhatYouLove.
It is first time in history of the world that some organisation solely works to make
people realise their passion and encourage them to pursue it. Be a part of this
movement and make a difference!
● Inspiring sessions with incredible speakers
● Mentoring sessions with a diverse group of mentors
● Personal Growth Workshop “Hack Your Brain”
● Solving the Challenge in your team
● Networking with top young minds and youth influence’s
● Sharing your own story to make an impact
To wrap it all up, Deepak Hariharan, Co-Founder, MentorYes, an alumnus of IIM
Calcutta, came on stage to talk about the importance of mentors to guide us at critical
points in our lives. He also introduced the students to the list of colleges whose Alumni
are part of MentorYes’ network, and how they can help the students on every stage